Holland Awarded 2019 Regional LTL Carrier of the Year by Transplace
“We thank Transplace for choosing Holland as one of its 2019 Regional LTL Carriers of the Year. Transplace asks for best-in-class service for its customers and Holland delivers,” said Scott Ware, Holland President and YRCW Chief Network Officer. “Customer satisfaction is only possible when every member of our team comes together to make Next-Day happen. The many hardworking men and women of Holland take pride in delivering the best in service and quality for Transplace and its customers.”
Holland was previously awarded 2016 Regional LTL Carrier of the Year by Transplace. Beyond the important service metrics considered in selecting its winners, Transplace also values the strong, collaborative relationship demonstrated by Holland.
Other awards earned by Holland this year include:
- Logistics Management magazine's 2019 Quest for Quality award in South/South Central Regional LTL Carriers
- 2018 LTL Carrier of the Year from True Value
- LTL Inter-Regional Carrier of the Year from Ryder
- 2019 Top 100 Trucker by Inbound Logistics
- 2018 Regional LTL Carrier of the Year Award from Echo Global Logistics
- 2019 Preferred Midwestern LTL Carrier from Total Quality Logistics
- 2018 Midwest Regional Carrier of the Year from Worldwide Express
- 2018 Midwest Region LTL Carrier Partner of the Year from Unishippers Global Logistics
Find out more: http://www.hollandregional.com/about/awards.shtml.
Holland has long been recognized for delivering reliable next-day service lanes in its territory and annually records some of the lowest claim ratios in the industry. Founded in Holland, Michigan, in 1929, Holland provides industry-leading, on-time reliability for less-than-truckload shipments in the Central and Southeastern United States and Eastern Canada.
Media Contact: Mike Kelley
SOURCE: YRC Worldwide, Holland
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/b5f47af9-a26f-4c53-87e8-9c611cdc10fc